Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

West Hunsbury Parish Council

Councillors

Councillor Position Councillor Information

Linda Hook

Chairman

Register of Interests

Email: Lindahookpc@gmail.com

Eileen Daley

Vice-Chairman

West Hunsbury Parish Council welcomes Eileen Daley on to the Parish Council with effect from 7th March 2016.

Register of Interests.

Email:edaley1@virginmedia.com

Gurdip Kaur

Councillor

I have been involved within the education Sector for over 20 years in Northamptonshire. I am currently employed as a full time Head teacher at a Junior School. I am looking forward to working collaboratively with fellow Parish Councillors and contribute to decision making about our local area.

Richard Matthews

Councillor

West Hunsbury Parish Council are please to announce Richard Matthews returned to the Parish Council on 7th March 2016.

Register of Interests

Email: richmatt@cix.co.uk

John Smyth 

Councillor

Register of Interests

Email: john.smyth63@ntlworld.com

Stephen Tomlinson 

Councillor

Mobile: 07711 250616

Email: clllr.stephentomlinson@gmail.com

Register of Interests

Having been re-elected to the Parish Council in May 2015 I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the West Hunsbury Electors who voted for me in the election. I am looking forward to continuing the excellent work the previous council did in managing the annual precept\council tax budget. I intend to work with my fellow Councillors to hold to account the County Council, the Borough Council and other Agencies whose services and decisions we rely on. Born London; 60 Years Old and lived in Whitegates since 1990 I am married with 2 adult children (who have now flown the nest), member of Round Table & Rotary and worked in the food industry for 40 Years. No political affiliations—Truly Independent. Interests include walking, gardening, sailing, radio yacht model sailing, technology and cooking.